Tea has long been famed for its relaxing and restorative qualities, able to calm and restore your natural balance. This can also be true of taking a moment out to appreciate a fine view. Gazing along the horizon, appreciating the wonder of the world is a great source of calm and perspective. Last month we launched #TeaWithAView, hoping to create a nationwide expression of calm. We had lots of people sharing beautiful views, special places that calms and elevates their mood.
Our winning image is above from instagram user @melcrum19. Taken at the side of a beautiful Loch in Scotland. Mel wins a bumper case of Birchall Tea and is also now in the running to win a years supply of tea next year. We’re now looking for our next monthly winner, so please share your pictures on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook for your chance to win!
How To Enter
To be a part of this nationwide expression of calm, simply like, or follow Birchall Tea, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and then load your picture and include #TeaWithAView and tag @birchalltea. We will then repost our favourite images and each month select a winner!
For full terms and conditions, see below!
- The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Birchall Tea, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter: Like Birchall Tea on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, upload your picture @birchalltea and include #TeaWithAView
- Only one post per entrant per day and anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Entrants from Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts must be public.
- The prize: · 1 monthly prize of a case of Birchall Tea: 1 annual prize of a years supply of tea. This consists of 3 x 80 bag boxes of breakfast tea and 1 x box of every tea in our range, 16 boxes of tea in total
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be picked independently and announced on Birchall Teas’ Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Winners will be contacted via Direct Message to arrange delivery of the prize.
- By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering, the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter is Birchall Tea – Imporient (U.K.) Ltd, 54 Willow Way, London, SE26 4QP, United Kingdom