Birchall Darjeeling showcases the distinctive muscatel character of one of the world’s most famous teas. Tea has been cultivated high up in the foothills of the Himalayan mountain range since the British first planted tea around the picturesque Darjeeling hill station during the 19th century. This special blend has been created by the fifth generation of the Graham family to celebrate his pioneering spirit and our rich heritage in tea. Birchall Darjeeling creates a golden coloured infusion that releases the pronounced, rich flavour and floral aroma with muscat grape notes that makes this tea so prized. A light and sophisticated afternoon tea that we hope you will enjoy.
This product is 100% Carbon Neutral and what’s more, all our loose leaf tea pouches are biodegradable which means they can be industrially composted. For full information about Sustainability and this product’s packaging please see below.. Ingredients. This tea includes:
- Black Tea from Darjeeling, India
Weight – 125g.
- Recommended Brew Time: 3 minutes
- Recommended Brew Temperature: 100°
- Storage Advice: Store in a cool, dry, place away from strong aromas
- For best results use BRITA filtered water
Sustainability. Let’s do our bit for the Planet
We need you to help us make sure our packaging ends up where it needs to be. Once you have finished with this product, please separate as follows:-
• POUCH | Biodegradable and industrially compostable | Please dispose of in your food waste bin