In our pursuit of quality we have expertly sourced these exquisite jasmine tea pearls from China’s Fujian and Yunnan provinces, where the finest examples of this classic green tea are harvested each year. Upon picking, tender green tea leaves are carefully rolled into silvery pearls and then elaborately infused with the natural scent of fragrant jasmine blossom. Once steeped, these delicate pearl-shaped treasures unfurl to release the intoxicating aroma of jasmine and a pale, light bodied liquor that can be enjoyed throughout the day. An exotic & enchanting green tea, rich in antioxidants.
Ingredients. This green tea includes:
- Green Tea
Weight – 50g.
- Recommended Brew Time: 3 minutes
- Recommended Brew Temperature: 80°
- Storage Advice: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong aromas
- For best results use BRITA filtered water
Sustainability. Let’s do our bit for the Planet
We need you to help us make sure our packaging ends up where it needs to be. Once you have finished with this product, please separate as follows:-
• BOX | Please recycle this carton
• ENVELOPE | Made from renewable cellulose, certified industrial and home compostable | Please dispose of in your food waste bin
• TEA BAGS | Made from a blend of Abaca and cellulosic fibres, certified industrial and home compostable | Please dispose of in your food waste bin