Redbush or rooibos, as it is often called, is a sweet and earthy drink made using the leaves of the Aspalathus linearis plant. In our pursuit of quality we have expertly sourced the best grade rooibos of all from the majestic Cederberg Mountains in South Africa’s West Cape Province and this produces an infusion of deep red colour with a soothing aroma and clear, naturally sweet taste. Birchall Cederberg Redbush is a lovely alternative for those looking to cut down their caffeine intake.
This infusion includes:
Weight – 125g
- Recommended Brew Time: 3 minutes
- Recommended Brew Temperature: 100°C
- Serving Advice: Enjoy with or without milk
- Storage Advice: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong aromas
- For best results use BRITA filtered water
Sustainability. Let’s do our bit for the Planet
We need you to help us make sure our packaging ends up where it needs to be. Once you have finished with this product, please separate as follows:-
• POUCH | Biodegradable and industrially compostable | Please dispose of in your food waste bin
This product is 100% Carbon Neutral and what’s more, all our loose leaf tea pouches are biodegradable which means they can be industrially composted.