For centuries green teas have been revered across the Far East and are a rich, natural source of anti-oxidants. Crisp and refreshing, Birchall Mao Feng invigorates your senses with a bright taste of summer.
In our pursuit of quality we have expertly sourced a traditional, whole leaf Mao Feng. Its dark green leaves brighten when infused to produce a shimmering, clear, yellow colour with an initial smoothness, which evolves into the more complex, fragrant notes that characterise this famous green tea. Our purifying and restorative Mao Feng is a celebration of this special green tea. Enjoy as part of your wellness routine.
This green tea includes:
- Mao Feng Green Tea
Weight – 37.5g.
- Recommended Brew Time: 3 minutes
- Recommended Brew Temperature: 80°
- Storage Advice: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong aromas
- For best results use BRITA filtered water
Let’s do our bit for the Planet
We need you to help us make sure our packaging ends up where it needs to be. Once you have finished with this product, please separate as follows:-
• BOX | Made from responsibly sourced, FSC-certified board | Please recycle this carton
• INNER BAG | Made from renewable cellulose, certified industrial and home compostable | Please dispose of in your food waste bin*
• PLANT-BASED PRISM™ TEA BAGS | Made from biodegradable plant starch, industrially compostable | Please dispose of in your food waste bin*
* Check local collection